hay buhay

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

last song...


up untill today i still cant get enough of hale's kung wala ka...everytime i listen to different songs i get so sleepy but when i listen to this song i am rejuvinated...

last weekend i went with my co-officemate on our company outing at first i didnt want to go coz im kinda feeling lazy and the weekend is my time to relaz and sleep all day..but since this is my first job and i have to experience this..i went...

the place was beautifull but my first sight of the room i didnt like it...it was giving me creepy feeling and it was just not my thing...not unlike the other rooms i have stayed in the past...well anyway the beach was a breath of fresh air..i always love the nature be it the mountains, forests or beaches... i enjoyed discovering the wonders of the land and the water...

besides that i have a new guy that i think looks cute but not yet my crush coz i still dont know his personality..it may sound cliche but i really go for the characteristics of a guy above all..but anyway he ws there and i discovered something new about him although few and i only heard it and not get a first hand experience with him...i did see him dance and it looks like he was drunk but i doubt it coz i didnt see him drink anything...well it only add up to his cuteness...he is a chinoy wich means he has a very chinese eyes and has a white complexion...

it seems that the only story i post here are the stories about my crushes and my ex-crushes..well that is me always minding what i dont have...my love life

0what can they say

Post a Comment

<< Home