hay buhay

Thursday, February 23, 2006

what will be my future according to me..


last week or so..i was still not sure of what will be my future..what will happen to me after my contract expires here in iss after may or june i have nothing..what would be my next job...i was afraid because i dont have any idea i was lost...then something came on my mind about the course i took..it is like i really wont be practising it coz i really dont like programming that much...so the next thing that came to me was...what next?

but this week specially yesterday and today i finally found some clarity of what i want to do...i want to do what i really wanted to do...what i have been dreaming of doing since i was young or ever since i made up my mind...hahaha...

i want to go to abroad actually i want to go to different countries but since this is reality i think ill start with dubai..my mother told me that it is easier to go there than going straight to where ever destination i want..so im gonna go there first and work..after that if i have enough savings i want to apply for a job anywhere in europe...i want to go there because i really want to see the sights since i am into nature and romantic stuffs i would definitely enjoy europe...then of coarse i have to work there and i think twice as much because i also heard from someone that living in europe really aint that cheap plus i also want to study masteral and i am lining more on something like international studies because i am interested in learning different languages although my mother wants me to take up mathematics..well i want to take something that i would love and enjoy...i hope and pray to LORD GOD that i would be able to do it actually it is my ultimate goal...to have a new start in a new country and to prove to myself that i can...i want to experience living by myself...and every weekends i would be on a train or a boat to go somewhere where i could experience the magic of the places...

i am a dreamer and a believer...and i believe that one day i would be able to make my dreams a reality...

0what can they say

Post a Comment

<< Home