hay buhay

Sunday, February 26, 2006

a promise only in words



i decided not to join our graduation ceremony this march because.......uhmmm well i told everybody that i dont want to waste that one day but the truth is i dont want them(meaning the ones i did a lot of stupid stuff when i was still in college and months after that)to see me and vice versa...

although i promised myself that i am gonna march after i finish my masteral and i am gonna do it

i also promised myself that i am gonna stop talking about my crushes to anybody and up untill now i am keeping my promise...but it doesnt mean im gonna stop thinking or dreaming of somethong about them...hehehehe...

i also decided to go on fasting this lenten season..im not gonna eat any meat every friday and i do hope im gonna keep it...i'll have to wait and see...


0what can they say

Post a Comment

<< Home