hay buhay

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

my te ga




i miss my ate ga...hay! there are times when i think of her and how much i miss our bonding moments i cry and i cant stop crying and when i do stop its like im supressing my feelings and i know that the next time i cry the emotion would be greater than before....
i think for one year i would feel this way because im very close to her...just being at the places where we used to hang out makes me sad just like at the mall that we last spend together we were there to buy my ate's stuff..thinking of it right now makes me teary eyed..i love my ate so much....i pray to God that she can achieve her goals and dreams and i know that she also wishes for someone who will love her forever....
ate miss n miss n miss n miss n kita....love you te ga!

0what can they say

Post a Comment

<< Home