hay buhay

Monday, July 17, 2006

i dont believe it but it wont hurt if i secretly want it to happen...



last week i have nothing to do so i just decided for the fun of it to do some test about my lovelife or do some hokus pokus reading for my future in the web...and then just a few days later i received an email from a psychic about what she thinks about something that will happen to me for the next months or so...
she said that with in 56 days im going to meet my soulmate..my so-called soulmate will be someone i will meet during a specific time and place which i should be in or else the next time we will meet again would be in ages which means we will meet again when we are older...and it aint good when that happens coz i want to have a family of my own..and so this "guy" is someone i dont know but we have the same likes or habits or the same job the psychic said...
i definitely dont believe in this hokus bogus thing..but honestly i had some doubts...well see here i didnt said anything to the psychic about what i want her to read about me or did i? well i forgot but i think i didnt...so what made her read my future love life...and then she said that 2006 will have a very big impact on me..this would be my greatest year ever..well as of the moment 2006 is really the year that really changed my life i got my first job last january and my sister and i became apart this june...so that one is true..then there is that love thing...deep inside i want to meet that somebody who in a way would be the same as me...she said that he will be a complete stranger i havent met him before...
well if ever this is true..its a nice thing to happen to me because i really really would like no actually love to meet the one for me...i want to meet him because i really need someone to be with now that my sister is physically not present..someone who i can share my thoughts with and emotions, feeling...and well....someone who can accompny me when my parents are not at home coz it is soooo scary when im left alone at home, accompany me to movies or shopping or when i want to eat out...
i know it sounds im being selfish because i am just thinking about myself but i know that if ever the time will come that i have somebody it is not just what i want..our relationship is for the two of us, its not a one man show..its just that since i am clueless on what goes on a relationships i am just thinking of the perks for me..

0what can they say

Post a Comment

<< Home